The Mariner Group will be an exhibitor at the Port Security Seminar and Exposition. Organized by the American Association of Port Authorities, the event is scheduled for July 18 – 20, 2012 in Miami, Florida.
Featuring timely topics that incorporate the latest regulatory trends, this seminar and expo will address key security and safety challenges confronting public seaports, including:
• Maritime Security and Law Enforcement at Port Miami;
• The Economic Impact of Port Closures in the United States;
• Security Strategies for Large Events – Lessons Learned;
• Environmental/Historical Preservation Approval Guidance;
• Port Security Grant Program and Changes for 2013;
• The Latest on TWIC;
• Safety Protocols on Terminals – MTSA II/FSP; and
• The Future of Security in the IT World.
Click here for more information about this seminar and exposition.